Monday, August 17, 2009

Penny pinchers, meet Louboutin

A week or so ago, my lovely friend Andrea said to me, "Don't go into Banana Republic right now. Everything's super-cute and super on-sale, plus they have some buy one, get one free promotion."

I told her she should have just stopped at, "Don't go in." The other details only served to sell me on the opposite idea.

Well, now I've really met my match. TOMORROW, Tuesday, August 18th, The Outnet (www.theoutnet.com), Net-a-porter's outlet site, is having a one-day sale with 50% off more than 50 styles of Christian Louboutin shoes.

Let me repeat that. FIFTY PERCENT OFF Christian Louboutin shoes. More than fifty kinds of those delicious red-soled delicacies, selling for half off. For one day though, and one day only (sale goes through the 18th).

This is the time to make a shoe investment, ladies. It'll be well worth your money, especially if you've been saving and pining for a quality pair, and I do mean quality. These are shoes to own for life.

Make those credit cards really swish though, I have a feeling these hushpuppies won't last.

Oh, and should shoes not be your thing, or even if, don't miss the next Outnet 72-hour flash sale, starting on the 19th. This one's dedicated to the dress, my super fashion weakness, and features discounts of 75% to 85%. Budget smudget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers